Please feel free to ask volunteers at the registration & information desk near the entrance for any information you might need. Or you can also tweet at us @keystonedh or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHF wireless ssid is
chf-conference-center and the password is available at the registration & information desk.
Yes! #keydh / @keystonedh.
Please be mindful of attendees’ wishes in posting images and, of course, giving credit where it is due. Presenters can help by being clear about how (or if) they would like to be re-presented.
Where should I be?
Sessions will be held in the Ullyot Room of the Chemical Heritage Foundation near the entrance as well as upstairs, on the northwest corner of the second floor, in the Franklin Room. Accessible bathrooms are available on both floors.
Beverages and light snacks will be available in both Ullyot Rooms and on the second floor throughout the day.
Links to collaborative notes (i.e., public Google Docs) appear above each session description in the schedule.
Slides from presenters who would like to share will be available after the conference.
We are committed to promoting a safe and inclusive conference environment. Please read our code of conduct and do let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
What else will there be to do?
- 7/12 Reception in the CHF garden 6:30-8:30 pm. Please join us for refreshments and snacks after the keynote.
- 7/13 Dine around sign up sheets will be available physically and electronically throughout the day on Thursday.
- 7/14 Local tours after conference wrap-up on Friday. Sign up sheets will be available throughout the day on Thursday and Friday.
- If there is interest after the conference, hosts have generously agreed to lead small groups on informal tours of:
- Temple University Digital Scholarship Center with Matt Shoemaker, Librarian and Coordinator of Digital Scholarship Service Development
- College of Physicians of Philadelphia Historical Medical Library (home of the Mutter Museum) with Tristan Dahn, Digital Projects Librarian
- Kislak Center at Penn with Mitch Fraas, Curator
- The Library Company with Nicole Scalessa, Digital Humanities Coordinator